Global science seeks to protect the rights of authors. Authors hold the complete ownership and copyright on their work published with us.
Article type and Format
- Original/Research articles: These are the articles which deal with unpublished data providing a detailed explanation about the Methods, Methodology and the results of an investigation supported by evidences.
- Review: The deals with reporting of the literature review of the already published data, these provide a detailed in depth discussion of significant research topics and their progress in the due time.
- Case Reports: Description of the symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment methods of a clinical condition. The case reports usually describe novel cases. These may also include literature review of the reported cases.
- Commentaries: These are the articles which deal with the discussion of different topics of a research in focus, providing information about the difficulties or solutions.
- Editorial: These are the short articles written by the Editors or the Editorial staff of the journal.
- Corrigendum: Rectifications or adjustments made in the article, due to author’s errors.
- Expert opinion: Articles written by experts in a specific field that promote a research or support the advancement of knowledge in the specified sections.
- Letter to Editor: These are articles addressed to the Editor-in-Chief in agreement or disagreement to specific content of a published article. Such letters may either be critical or praising or correct a perceived error or misrepresentation.
- Perspective: These articles deals with the individual view point of the author on any of journals topic of interest.
The Basic structure of the manuscript includes the following sections:
- Cover Letter
- Title page
- Abstract and key words
- Main Content
- Supplementary files
- Authors must declare the originality of the article and not copied or modified from published work.
- Authors should not submit the article to more than one journal simultaneously.
- Authors must cite the relevance references and follow the citation criteria.
- Author must submit the consent form for patient or client studies.
- Authors must declare conflict of interest.
- Authors must disclose any funding information if any.
Authors can submit manuscript as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
Article Processing Charges
Global Science Library follows the Open Access Policy of publication, which do not charges the readers to access the content. This allows the readers to view, access, download and distribute the content without any limits, provided the original work is cited, under the term of “Creative Commons Attribution License”. The cost of the maintained of the journal will be recovered from authors for their published articles. We provide fast and affordable publication services.
Global Science library provides author with very low article publications charges. Authors are requested to pay the article publication charge, to support the open access publishing process and to cover the production and archiving expenses.
Authors are allowed to withdraw the article without any penalty within 48 hours of submission. The withdrawal charges will be applicable after 48 hours of submission (Charges may vary based on the review stage of the article)