Criteria for publication
- Be unpublished work
- Be relevant to the journal scope
- Should meet the standards of academic writing
- Reviewer should be unbiased
- Reviewer should have expertise in the subject of review
- Should provide timely decision and comments
- Transparency of their to the journal
Peer review is fundamental step towards the ensuring the standards and quality of the scientific publication.Global science Library upholds the ethical guidelines developed by COPE for the review of the manuscripts submitted for publication towards its journals. For more information see COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers.
After the initial assessment by the Editorial Office the Peer review process can be classified into follow steps:
- Appraisal by the Editor-in-Chief (EIC).
- Assignment to the Handling Editor.
- Review of article by the external reviewers.
- Preservation of author rights.
- Evaluation of reviews by Editor and decision.